Great skin is not just a concrete matter of DNA — our daily habits too have a big say. Really!
To work better towards maintaining the skin you’re in, it’s essential to understand the basics: what IS skin care? Skin care is a set of practices that help maintain and enhance the quality of skin across all age groups.
Here’s a truth bomb of all times: a good skin care regime is as good as the products you use. While they can help your skin look better, poor quality products can be ineffective and cause harm. From shredding skin cells to external factors that affect your skin, it’s a need-of-the-hour to start a skin-care routine that fits best in your day – one that you can adhere to and follow at all times.
Please know, the goal of any skin care routine is to naturally tune up your complexion to a level where it functions at its best, calming skin cells with the consistency and care they deserve.
A good skin care routine is built basis three pillars: Cleansing, Toning & Moisturizing.
- Cleansing: You start this by washing your face gently. For dry skin, you’ll want to choose a cleanser that doesn’t have alcohol, and if you have oily skin, it’s advisory to pick an oil-free cleanser. As the next step, rinse with warm water.
- Toning: Toner is used after washing your face – ideally to balance your skin – and helps smooth and calm the skin while restoring nutrients.
- Moisturizing: This step helps in hydrating & softening the skin. Moisturizers should be used every time you wash your face, even if you have oily skin, going for an oil-free or gel product.
The science behind skin-care products does not give an instant fix — your skin needs time to reap the benefits. Just like healthy food provides for your body, quality skin-care ingredients can improve your skin. Given so, following are some of the key benefits of quality skin care products:
- Quality, effective ingredients
- Protection from external and environmental damage
- Exceeding standards
At T&S, we are strongly committed to the philosophy of simplicity and transparency. We aim to offer our consumers a premium vegan skincare alternative that’s safe, effective and one they can trust.
Lastly, always remember, if a new skin-care routine doesn't seem like it's "working" right away, when it comes to skin care, patience is a true must.
Join our community: Formulated with Consciousness! ♡